Beach, Other Outdoors
630 Lido Blvd
Lido Beach, NY 11561
- Quiet and serene
- My favorite beach
- Get pitted broooo
- Happy place!!!
- Its like most other south shore beaches in the area. Theres a discount led rate for ToH residents. Its a small cozy beach for those that dont want the crowds like at bigger beaches.
- It's a good town beach. This is a great place to take the family, and spend the day.
- Located just east of Long Beach, this town beach has great sand and ocean on Long Island's South Shore
- #strongisland style beach. Love it or hate it. Family style.
- Beautiful. Just enough people. Doesn't get overcrowded. Can't wait until next summer.
- I love Point Lookout. Short walk to the water, not too crowded, kid-friendly. Fun to watch the lifeguards practice.
- 2014 $10 residents $25 non residents
- It was great
- Check the water temp before you go...very nice beach to bring the family
- Great option to escape the crowds of Long Beach. Stay on the South side where it's clear and beautiful. The North side tends to wash up seaweed.
- If you love to body board this is the place for you. A whole section is dedicated to bodyboarders. For people who live outside of Hempstead township parking is $25 but within $8.
- favorite beach
- My favorite beach so far!! Its not crowded. & parking is close to the beach.
- Bring bug spray... The biting flies are real pests...
- Best place on earth!