5200 N. Lake Shore Drive (at W Foster Ave)
Chicago, IL 60660
- very chill beach with a diverse crowd. family friendly and great for spending an afternoon with a good book.
- Free WIFI!!
- I went last Saturday and Sunday with my family. It was beautiful beach and water seem more cleaner than Montrose Beach that i went last summer. It seem more calmer for me
- love it. soft sand. good people.
- shaded areas for barbequeing
- The concession stand should price their healthy food better. Shouldn't cost more to eat healthy
- This is the quick and easy beach for high schoolers in the city. However there are options for much less crowded and much more cleaner beaches in this area such as Montrose and Loyola beach.
- Yay for public WiFi!
- Baby friendly. Take the path between the bathrooms and leave your stroller at the end of the boardwalk. Umbrella and chair rentals available for $15 and $10 all day.
- http://www.fullmoonjam.org/schedule-location/ on Full Moons is Amazing
- The walkway along the beach is a great place for sunrise or sunset.
- front row parking for your smart car
- chillaxin at the beach.
- More space and more families compared to North Ave, Fullerton, etc.
- Love watching the waves and ice crash over the snow-covered beach in the winter
- Relaxing Times.
- Fun beach.
- Hit it up for the sunrise
- Beautiful, even as fall gives way to winter.