14901 Ambaum Blvd SW (at SW 149 St)
Burien, WA 98166
- Hear that rooster wake-up call? It's time to get out the door for breakfast at the Countryside Cafe! Formerly Germaine's, this new Burien cafe will keep you warm and happy with omelets and hot coffee.
- Don't be put off by the looks of this place when you first drive by. The inside is small, but comfy. Great food, great atmosphere!
- Great food and people
- Countryside Cafe is celebrating its one-year anniversary this week in late March 2013. Drop in for a newly expanded breakfast menu featuring hearty huevos rancheros or dinner Wednesday to Saturday.
- Really cute little diner. Club sandwich was HUGE! Yummy!
- The corned beef hash is homemade...And it is outstanding!
- Meat lover Omelette is awesome!
- Countryside Benedict is delicious. You can't go wrong.
- French toast and chicken sausage
- French toast and Chicken Sausage!
- Consistenty good, generous helpings, friendly service: cafe is oft crowded, esp @ peak times: come anyway. If u r impatient, come @ off hours. "Small town charm" like this in Seattle is hard to find.
- Love the salmon scramble!
- We just moved to town and can't get enough of this place. The food is phenomenal, the service is outstanding, and their milkshakes are the best I've ever had.
- The garden burger was delicious! Try the milkshakes!
- Biscuits and gravy. It was all made with fresh ingredients!
- Breakfast is the best, but everything is good.
- I have no idea why people like this place. Hollandaise is made with lemon juice, egg yolk, white pepper & butter, so whatever else they're putting in there makes it not hollandaise. GROSS
- Choose the biscuit and smother it in freezer jam!!! (Or order a side of gravy and smother it with that!)
- Great classic American breakfast diner food.
- Get the three egg special with a biscuit and a side of their excellent country sausage gravy. A bargain, yummy and enough gravy for 2!