Asian, BBQ, Restaurant
1025 County Rd 42 W (at Burnsville Dr)
Burnsville, MN 55306
- You'd have to have no taste buds to enjoy this place. Want Mongolian? Go to Khan's.
- Great food use atleast a cup and a half of sauce though!
- $1.00 domestic tap beer, enjoy!
- Kevin is the best waiter ever!
- Miss. This place so bad !!! So mad it shut down
- Unfortunately they closed.. I liked this place. :-(
- To get the most in your bowl do meat, veggies, then noodles. Also I like to use 2 sauce bowls. One just isn't enough. I always ask for their 3 compartment to-go boxes for leftovers.
- Kahn's in Richfield is better. Heck, the stirfry bar at big bowl is better. Although, the shrimp fried rice was nummy.
- Food is bland and tasteless
- Tired of frozen meat at the other place try here and enjoy the soup and salad too
- I Will never come again, very bad.
- Rotten tomatoes in the salad bar, and barely an apology? Never eating here again... Ghengis grill in eagan is better
- Rotten tomatoes in the salad bar... Broccoli tastes like hay, sauces are bland and don't cover the bad broccoli, never eating here again
- Go easy on the hotter sauces, especially if you have spiced meats in your bowl.
- Put your veggies on the bottom of your bowl then pile the meat and seafood on top. This weighs down the veggies and makes it easier to handle.
- If you can't seem to find something you like to eat, then it's truly your own fault.
- Takes 20 minutes to get a refill on your beer.
- Great happy hour!!! Always have had a great experience
- Its basically a chinese buffet, made to your order and cooked fresh. MUCH better than Khans in Richfield!
- Service is slow, but the food is delicious.