- Sit in the back. There is a veritable shrine to JFK.
- Great prices! All you can eat seafood!
- The seafood chowder here is second to none!!! Mmmmm! Crab omelette is the bomb too, as are the crab Benedict's!
- Lobster was over cooked and tough
- Loved the clam roll and a fellow diner admitted the Seafood Chowder was the best. Good whole clams and the right Tartar Sauce.
- Broiled seafood plate was like boiled seafood bland served in a casserole of water and soft brown fries. Seafood chowda must of went through a purifier before serving could of ate it with a straw.
- The fried mushrooms were very fresh and delicious
- Very homey. Steamers so soo good, lobster stew is to die for, seafood lasgana is good but everything else we ordered was amazing. The whoopie pies they sell at the register were nice and moist.
- Pancakes! Yum!
- Good food. Family run. Needs a little more staff, but we were in no hurry. Would definitely come again.
- Best Chili this side of Texas.
- Rockland cafe aka the "greasy spoon."
- Seafood chowder is pretty great!