- This is a good NYC slice place! Owners work the counter and are proud of their product. Best crust flavor of any slice joint in midtown!
- $5 special is great 2 slices and a soda. Pizza is awesome, reminds me of old school pizza.
- $2.50 for a slice? Damn midtown.
- Best slice in NYC.
- Not a bad place for a slice in mid-town. Much better pizza than all of the 41 a slice places on 9th and they have a $5 lunch special of 2 slices and a can of soda. Not bad for this part of town
- Get the plain slice. Elegance in simplicity.
- Great lunch stop...
- Best deal around town! 2 slices and a can of soda or water for only $5 bucks!
- 5 dollars 2 slices and a drink.
- Where the locals eat, when you want real pizza!
- Tip these guys. They deserve it.
- There is a reason it's pricier than other slice places in the neighborhood... It's a whole lot better!
- Best slice I've had during my time in NYC
- 2.50 a slice but it's a great slice. The owner is a people person and works as hard as his workers
- Get the special, 2 slices and a soda for 5 bones!
- The best pizza around!!
- Slice not worth the $2.50 price tag
- Really good pizza and great prices.
- I love the crust and the guys that work there couldnt be any nicer. my favorite nyc pizza!
- The pizza is delicious and the price can't be beat. It was exactly what I was looking for.