100 S Water St, Unit #100 (S 1st St)
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- My favorite frozen yogurt place in Milwaukee.
- Froyo is great. Except it's really uncomfortable when the girl working is staring you down while you pick your froyo. Like really you have to watch me? Am I going to run out with all of your froyo?
- Best place for frozen yogurt!
- Love it here!!
- The toasted marshmallow and pistacio flavors are awesome!
- Owned by a Marquette alumni so you can spend your Marquette Cash there like crazy! It takes 10 minutes to get there from Marquette campus by bus. A great place to hangout. Try NY cheese cake!
- Best Fro yo around!!
- The best yogurt frozen I like
- Fantastic music playing while you get your fill of pecan praline fro-yo and classy girl cupcake crumbles!
- Love the cake crumbles from Classy Girl Cupcakes.
- Grab a cup of frozen yogurt and walk along the Milwaukee River. Delightful.
- LOVE The #Cupcake Integration w/ #ClassyGirlCupcake Crumbles A Must Try!!!
- I'm coming for the mayor. $6.81 dude. Get on my level.
- Delicious frozen yogurt with the best toppings and heads up if you're a student at Marquette, they accept Marquette Cash!
- Looks like a perfect place to go & take my girls this weekend!!