Tapas, Art Gallery
$ $ $
- Amazing food. So much flavour. Loved the fillet, ceviche and fish tacos. Great service. Lovely ambience. Very highly recommended
- Cok keyifli ve fusion yemeklerin sunuldugu bir restoran. Rezervasyon yapmak cok zor. Gitmek istiyorsaniz iki haftadan once aramaya baslayin
- Must do....
- Best vegetarian dish ever !
- Varied and creative menu! I enjoyed everything I had. The Korean fried chicken was a decadent treat.
- One word - PORK. The pork ribs and pork belly are awesome. For drinks try the plum sake cocktail.
- Its ALL great
- Go here with a group and get one of everything. The tastes, flavours and presentation is outstanding
- Sooo good! Amazing place with a fun vibe and great food! Come hungry and try as many dishes as you can and dont be scared to taste different flavors! Its kinda tiny so.. book early!
- Food was amazing from start to end! fish tacos are a must 10/10, beef takaki is out of this world 10/10, fish sliders 10/10, asparagus tart quail eggs 10/10, raspberry curd is a must! & chocolate bini
- Tapas aller Art super geile Kche mit Wahnsinns Blick und noch wahnsinnigerem Nachtisch, 2 die 4!!
- Award winning restaurant, The Pot Luck Club, focusses on five flavour profiles (salty, sour, bitter, sweet, and umami). The fish tacos are my favourite!
- although I wasnt as impressed as with the Test Kitchen, its sister property, I was overall satisfied. its moderately priced and the tapas are delicious
- Let the manager choose your wine. He is THAT good. And let Simon help you choose your tapas. Great guy and great cook. We LOVED everything.
- Beef tartar is a highlight. Cheese plate is good for two. Very good service. Ask for a table with a mountain view
- I just love this place! You can order several different, but all amazing, small dishes to share. This is a totally unique dining experience!
- Phantastisch experimentell
- Everything is excellent. Get the Heavens Bacon for dessert!
- The food was absolutely fantastic. Definitely with the visit and the advanced booking. The ambience was very casual and relaxed