Seafood, Malay, Chinese
$ $ $
Kuala Selangor, Selangor
- yummy yummy
- One of a local choice here, not so many tourist compare to other. Nice
- Seafood here are absolutely fresh, there are a lot of seafood varieties to choose from, mantis prawn is priced at rm3 each, crabs and jellyfish are both good and fairly priced. Plus it's halal as well
- Fresh seafood served.
- good food and fast service
- The crabs is superb even though a little overpriced , but worth it !
- Fresh and cheap seafood
- Went during night time for dinner. Wait too long. No matter how good it is. Wait 1hr wasted my time
- ikan bakar kurang pilihan kat sini
- They have innovative seafood dishes if you knew how and what to order. Refer to photo.
- The quality of the food had degraded, tasted so badly. Crab is salty and small. Not recommended at all Expensive & lousy.
- Cheap and delicious! Nice service too
- Cheap and delicious food here!
- Cheap, fresh and nice, the best restaurant in kuala selangor so far ^^
- Food quality getting suck. The seasoning damn bland. Don't ever come again.
- Halal meh...? got Jakim chop ka?...
- Crabs big fleshy n fresh, Assam squids tasty.,oyster fried egg with plenty of big fresh oysters n fresh teochew steam pompret is reasonably priced.. worth coming again
- Food is horrible!
- Must try lobsters
No. 1, Jalan Besar Pasir Penambang
No 1,Jalan Bagan Sungai Yu (Pasir Penambang)