Mediterranean, Greek, Middle Eastern
$ $ $
- Salmon or Halibut you can't go wrong. This place was awesome!!
- Horrible people who run this place. Crazy, rude owner. Crazier rude son/cook. See my Yelp review for more: http://www.yelp.com/biz/reefs-restaurant-park-city
- Great owner!!
- The Lamb Chops are delicious! The round table by the window is a perfect setting and the service, excellent. Jerusalem in Park City!
- We fell into this place, but it's delicious. Highly recommend. Will come back again. Everything our group ordered was great.
- Try the pan-seared salmon - The pureed orange-red sauce is napped on and around a perfectly seared fillet of salmon which is then dotted with sesame seeds. The combination of flavors is mesmerizing.
- Great family owned Restaurant. The halibut and mussels are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! The cooking is just amazing...
- Great mediterranean, family friendly restaurant.
- Wonderful and interesting food, everything was great but don't the wine it is marked up 4 times.
- Halibut is probably the best dish. Tzadziki appetizer is also a good choice. Entrees are relatively small. Keep it in mind when ordering. Scallops are just ok.
- Beef&Lamb R all natural no hormones no antibiotics (not finished on corn )
- Their filet mignon is superb! and the Turkish coffee is awesome!
- Best tea in the world, also try the lamb chops!! Great place
- Mediterranean, European and Middle Eastern cuisine! Tasty with friendly PC proud service. I have friends from SLC who drive up just to eat here! If you have a fez... where it.
- Its not on Main Street - 7720 Royal Street E