$ $ $
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Order "The Politician", extra dirty, and leave your old life behind.
- Friday nights with DJ Gabby Love and DJ Helicon! Jammzzz.
- Not overpriced. Ur downtown. Deal with it
- Nice spot. Chicago style
- Awesome new bar. Liked the vibe of the place a lot. Went there for the first time during Superbowl Week and I don't have a single complaint about the place.
- Bartenders and servers here are smoking. Drinks are very good price. Laid back bar.
- Best bar downtown :) laidback, chill, and upscale all at the same damn time. Reminds me of Chicago nightlife. Always great music every Friday and aaturday night with top DJs. I love it!
- Overpriced, but good music.
- A pretty cool place.
- Great place to grab a drink, catch up with friends
- Best hip hop and old school music place I've found in Indy so far. :)
- Meh so-so ... vibe of music and people didn't really match music....
- Not the most enjoyable spot in the city but at least you don't have to deal with people's egos here.
- Mystica is the best bartender !!!
- Great place to shake it up at
- Fresh strawberry mix drink
- Come with a big group and snag the couches!
- Overpriced even for downtown
- Best place to get a drink in Indy. Great layback bar with great music.
- Great chance to see the faces behind the handles!