#B1-50 Liang Court Shopping Centre (177 River Valley Road)
+65 6338 7170
- The buta shogayaki set meal is so tasty that u will want another bowl of rice!!! Oiishi!!!
- Japanese who live in Singapore must come here when u miss Japanese food.a bit expensive but real japanese taste!enjoy with sticky rice & no sugar green tea.
- Niku Udon is great but one choice only.
- Affordably priced delicious Japanese food.
- Large serving and beef is tender too!
- My fav Yayoiken place among all the branches. Somehow find the food cooked better here~
- Grilled mackerel is Damm tasty . Food is delectable with economical price tag.
- Casual Japanese food. No bad. Had the tonkatsu which was quite good.
- Awesome Miso Saba and Curry Katsu. Free flow of rice.
- The chicken namban set is the best item on the menu!!! Get it - you won't regret it.
- You can order by ipad.
- If you go there at the opening, the service is fast, we got our meals less then 10 min upon order. The taste of the food was acceptable for the price we paid.
- CRAP SERVICE. So hard to get attn of staff. Not crowded but food took so long. Sides came later than mains. They don't even auto fill your water
- Rice can be refilled...
- Gd service only during weekends but weekday is horrible as they are understaffed so not for super hungry ppl who can't wait. Overall food quality is gd n value for money.
- Calpis is super diluted