1636 Palisade Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- The chef is the best here - Isami Nagai san does miracles
- Who do they think they are charging $7+ for a simple salmon roll that is buffet quality? Not worth it
- Decided to go w Omakase($55.50) this time- very good - nicely presented - friendly service - well priced. Pictured is my last piece (Japanese eel)
- Sushi deluxe, hamachi kama, & black cod bento box all quite good. Sushi was fresh. Tempura was light & crisp. Finally tried this place after management change. Service pleasant. Sit at the sushi bar.
- Best tempura.
- BYOB!! Love the food here. Always fresh!
- Wonderful service and excellent food. We were served tea and a salad within minutes of sitting down. A hidden gem!