Food Truck, Thai
50th St. (6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10019
- I paid $7 for pad thai and it was better than most thai restaurants! There was no wait and there was a generous portion! ::Fail Proof Lunch::
- New York's first Thai street food! Pre-order the chicken pad thai at foodtoeat.com
- not sure if it's real Thai street food. Had the masaman curry and it was decent.
- Good food, especially if all the other food trucks on 50th have unnecessarily long lines.
- Love the pad Thai, pad see ew and the crab rolls! (Crab rolls have crunchy she'll that awesome.)
- Pretty amazing food for a small cart! one of my new faves. gotta try the massaman chicken!
- Ok taste, long wait
- Mediocre (and small-portioned) pad thai and sometimes lengthy waits. Skip and go to Hell's Kitchen.
- Chicken pad Thai was very bland.
- Absolutely delicious and at great prices! Would definitely recommend the Chicken Basil. Also, would recommend their Thai Iced Tea, but they only sell it during the summer.
- The chicken basil is probably the best $6 I've spent on lunch around here.
- New York's first Thai food cart! Order online at foodtoeat.com