16 Qianliang Hutong (at Dongsi N Ave)
+86 10 6403 7680
- You must reserve a table at this place, usually the day before, however there are better sushi places in Beijing for the price here. As Olly S. points out, they just serve sushi here, nothing else.
- Nice interior and good sushi, but the prices are crazy here. This place would be expensive downtown where the rent is double! Menu is also very limited - literally only Sushi. Not even Edamame beans!
- Omasake (tasting menu) only. Takes about 2 hours. Ingredients are quite fresh. But their boiled/grilled dishes are more impressive than sushi/sashimi
- Recommended by Julien
- A Japanese restaurant without a menu. The dishes depend on the seasonal ingredients and the chef's inspired creations. Small restaurant with limited seats, so booking in advance is recommended.
- Quite overpriced for what you get. But you can definitely tell it's been prepared very carefully.
- As a sushi restaurant in this price, I expected more!