Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor 47180
- Yong tau foo. their fish paste is fresh. better than the famous Yong tau foo in town.
- The fish ball and fish mauy noodles is very good.
- -Curry Noodles nice!, not very spicy and rich with the curry spices. - Pan Mee noodle are plain, but it is nice if you prefer light-taste
- Fishball is awesome, YTF is average+. This restaurant is crowded on weekend, come early b4 fishballs run out of stocks.
- Very slow and bad service. Also very pricey for a restaurant without air con. Dislike!