59-02 Woodside Ave (Roosevelt Ave)
Woodside, NY 11377
- best latte in Queens
- The food and drinks are a bit pricey but it's definitely my favorite study spot in woodside :) Love their cafe mocha (even though I rarely get it because it really hurts my wallet -__-)
- Korean-run, Lucid straddles the intersection of Roosevelt & Woodside Aves, offering rare workspace & Counter Culture coffee to Sunnyside and Woodside. Free wifi and plugs.
- Nice chill atmosphere, got a large green tea and a chocolate croissant...good tea, decent pastry. Great place to work or study. Nab the comfy chairs on the left or in the back!
- Honey lemon ginger tea and the green tea latte. For food, the waffles with fruit!
- i love the space, you can nurse a cup of coffee for an hour here and they have outlets for your phone. My favorite lunch hour spot!
- Only really go back there for the Belgian waffles
- Almond milk now available
- Make sure to ask for a coffee stamp card. Buy 10, get the next one free.
- It is sure one of the top choices for Espresso Coffee in NYC. ANd their waffles are amazing. Nice place for studying or getting a hot cup of coffee to start your day.
- Got a cappuccino here that was awful.
- A bit pricey for the neighborhood.
- First place in Woodside to brew Counter Culture coffee. I dig it.
- Try their yuzuade -- refreshing.
- Tried the new cafe. Got an espresso that was made with a light roasted coffee bean. Foul. Also got a drip coffee that was watered down. Sad. 3 cafes in 3 years all bad. This place is doomed too. Sorry
- The caffe latte is delicious and so is the lemon bread! Nice staff!
- The bathroom key is always not where it should be. Sometimes you have to ask the barista where it is.
- Great cafe to get super tasty coffee, a yummy croissant or pastry, and set up shop with either a laptop or book for a quiet morning or afternoon. Wifi and several outlets are available, too.
- Try their heated Almond croissant with coffee, real great combination. Buttery sweet with elegant coffee!!
- They have wifi and power plugs!