Chinese, Coffee Shop, Malay
50 Jalan Gelang
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lum 55200
+60 19-211 4990
- Always my fav!!! Yummy!!!!!
- coffee,noodle seafood...,morning breadfast....
- Superb! More importantly, the reasonable price.
- My favourite. Fish head noodle n pork noodle extra kidney
- Special fish head noodle without condensed milk, not bad, rated 7/10
- Fish head noodle excellent !!
- chicken rice, noodles and steamed fish are the best.
- The fish head noodles were talking about is the 2nd unit shop & is not the corner unit which they serves steam fish head & fried noodles.
- Still my favorite breakfast lunch
- The Wantan mee is great. The curry mee is very rich in flavour. Fried noodle eg. Cantonese or Hokkien fried also available and taste good.
- Order add-on fish paste and soup cost RM7. Can choose a/c or non. Price are reasonable. Taste good too.
- A hidden treasure, is good and you can order many additional side dishes to add on too. Pak qiong fish is nice. Recommend for breakfast.
- Fish in tempoyak
- Soup is tasteless. No Chinese wine, only ginger. Fish head is not fried. My iced coffee still had undissolved sugar in it (way too sweet).
- Fish noodle
- Chicken rice so damn expensive! Normal steamed chicken + siew yuk RM9.50. Portion so small!
- Long queue at this hour