5306 8th Ave (btwn 53rd & 54th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Get half spicy and half mild. Meat and veggies are all fresh. Love the cream soda too! Clean and everyone speaks English in Chinatown for once. LOL.
- Mister Hotpot Present:::: "3 Second" Thin Slices of Luscious, Fat-Rimmed Rib-Eye...
- If you check in here, they give you free fish skin.
- Very good hot pot with an excellent mild broth and plenty of fresh ingredients for dipping.
- Open until 2 AM to satisfy late night munchies.
- While it is not an all u can eat, the quality of the food is way better. Pretty good service with the waiter giving out instructions on how to cook certain food. Free popsicle for checking in on fb.
- You can also get free fried fish skin if you check in on Yelp.
- They always give you a plate of assorted veggies with your meal, so there's no need to get too crazy ordering veggies off the menu. Besides, you can always order more later!
- Great place with nice decor and friendly staff, food is fresh, must try~!!!!
- One of the best hot pot Ive ever had! The broths are so flavorful and complex. Staff was excellent and super attentive.
- Hotpot is good, but very long wait and kind of subpar service. The broth with ghost peppers is good and not *too* hot!
- Specially hot pot so good
- Good quality meat
- The best hot pot I've had. Great service, excellent broths and ingredients
- High quality beef. Make sure to get the crispy tofu skin, the live shrimp and the pig feet soup base
- Japanese A4 beef
- Crazy hectic techno music and lighting. China town level of restaurant. But what can go wrong with hot pot. Yummy!
- Ridiculous hotpot place that's open late. Cuttlefish paste and signature soup base is yum!
- Half and half broth is so good. Fatty lamb is on point.
- Sashimi Ebi is scoop good!