- Not a lot of seating. Probably better suited for takeout
- Burgers are fresh and delicious. They are not huge, more a a smart size. They cook them and the fries when you order so don't be in a rush.
- Don't miss the burger special! $1.99 cheeseburger after 5PM and all day Saturday! Yum!
- If you get any side, make it Zapp's chips! 'Spicy cajun crawtators' sounds strange to those who are land locked, but it's my favorite flavor.
- Snag the warm ham/poached egg/melted Provolone "Italian Breakfast" or the Thanksgiving-leftover-stuffed "Last Friday In November" and you'll find out exactly why Chuck is famous.
- Righteous Italian Beef sandwich! Go get one!
- Oatmeal Raisin or Chocolate Chip Cookies over Banana Pudding! #AllDay #Foodie
- Sandwiches are better than the burgers. By a lot.
- Make sure you get a loyalty card and download Front Flip. You could win a free cookie or sandwich. They're very good to their loyal customers.
- Really slow at lunch time :(
- Last Friday in November and Turkey Supreme are excellent!
- Last tip, I promise. Best sandwiches on GA Tech campus. No contest.
- Slightly pricey, but worth it IMO. Make sure your roast beef po' boy has plenty of au jus!