- Better than expected, worth a try.
- Skip the pastas and get the pizza only.
- Good if you like cold pizza barely reheated!
- Lots of late nite options
- Pasta Alfredo y lasaa pasta, excelente opcin. Buenos precios pregunten por los combos
- Average to sub-par pizza, but granted this opinion comes from a New Yorker. Decent price. Would only buy while bar crawling - not when sober.
- Order an entire pizza, not slice by slice! It's way cheaper and fresh and totally worth the wait.
- Viel Pizza fr wenig Preis!
- Buffalo Chicken Fingers are pretty good!
- Bad service, mediocre food.
- Not worth it. A block down is another pizza place. Go there.
- Was just like any other pizza by the slice place around downtown. I gave $6 for 2 slices and got $4 back, so put that in the tip jar. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- $6 lunch special. 2 slices and a coke.
- Try any white pizza it's pretty good
- Piza by the slice. Really good.
- The staff were clueless ... We were charged for something we never got (but were refunded), the food was mediocre, didn't get to try the pizza tho but slices were a bit overpriced.