2040 E Craig Rd (at Lawrence St)
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Now accepting Credit Cards with Square.
- Amazing!!! Best pizza since we left NY!!!! Never going anywhere else!!!
- Great old school place. Highest quality food!!
- Quaint little place with amazing people running the show! So kind and patient with my indecisiveness. You can watch them make everything from scratch. I hope they stick around!
- Very friendly staff. I got a free grilled Rosemary lemonade because they accidentally burnt my Old School Pizza. Lemonade was deliciously different, def a must try! Pizza was very good as well!
- Try the Vegas meets Italy!
- Unless you want to pay the $1.50 ATM fee, bring cash.
- Omg, this is the best pizza I have ever had and their ranch is AMAZING. Try this place out. You won't regret it.
- Their crust and quality of ingredients makes for a beautiful pie.
- when the staff is excited to talk to you about the delicious ingredients they use, you know that you've found a good pizza spot.
- Look at an online menu before arriving to see what's offered. This place is pricey, but delicious and you can't go wrong ordering the garlic rosemary knots and try the grilled lemonade! So good!
- Great with original sauce......
- Fresh ingredients!
- Garlic knots and Gio's Salad
- Huge slices handmade from scratch. Super friendly staff
- Located across from the Cannery Casino. Amazing pizzas, with perfect crusts, and delicious toppings. For the adventurous, try the "Hard Core Old School" or "Pork Reigns".
- Vegas meets Italy. Awesome flavors! A foodies dream!
- So delicious! The staff is friendly and ingredients are top quality. Dip your crust in the garlic mascarpone dressing. Its pretty much the best dip ever.
- Cannolis are filled to order & are amazing. The calabrese pizza is really good but a little spicy
- It is seriously good pizza. Perfect crust, great ingredients. Imaginative specialty pizzas that I may be brave enough to try someday.