- Fresh, flavorful, beautifully presented Vietnamese dishes with a fast-casual approach. We're addicted to the Banh Mi Sliders and BBQ pork rolls. Get your noodle fix with the Mi Hoanh Thanh Thap Cam.
- The music being piped into the bathrooms is so QUIET
- Order item 108 crispy salt & pepper tofu...you're welcome
- Banh Mi sliders = best appetizer ever. The bread is made of clouds!
- Delicious pho! This is a great new place to try!
- Watch out, they charge you tip and takeout fee if you get it to go
- Try the goi ga ( cabbage salad with shredded chicken, fish sauce, fried shallots and peanuts ) - it is delicious!
- All of the noodle-y goodness for puppies! *covers his noms with his paws* No! Get your own! :9
- The Best pho I've had is the Vegetarian one <3
- Squeeze some lime juice and some Sriracha sauce on those onions, and you have instant Kimchi
- Spring roll, slider, Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk. You're good to go.
- The chicken pho is excellent!
- Phonatic features digital menus and computer ordering, but you won't need Google to decide for you. Go with the Mi Bo Vien (beef meatballs, red/green onion, cilantro, egg noodles, chicken broth).
- Fuck bitches. Eat pho.
- Try the salty lemon drink.
- Try the sliders. Just thinking about them makes me want to drive over there.
- Great place because it gives you option to add extra onions and herbs to make your pho just the way you want it.
- Natic is bawse! High quality pho in a fast-paced environment. Friendly staff.
- Love the quantity and the freshness here!
- Pho Dac Biet!!!!! For the adventurous!