- Get the fattoush. It's the best I've ever had.
- I love the gallayah here. Lamb chili is tasty, too. Dine in and get complimentary fresh baked flatbread with garlic sauce!
- Get the lunch special for. $7.95. Upgrade to a salad or taboulli for $1
- Too much food.
- Always eat where a lot of cops eat, they know the best spots..
- Best Arabic food in the entire metro Detroit area. I have been coming here since they opened and have never had a bad meal. The only unfortunate is the restaurant is not peanut allergy friendly.
- My new yummy place! Get the carrot juice! OMG!
- Chicken gallayah is amazing! Try something diffrent, you won't be dissapointed
- Staff is friendly, place is clean, food is great, moderately priced..juices are YUM!
- I can't speak highly enough about the fattoush salad. If you're feeling extra hungry, throw some chicken on top. HOWever, remember to order "chicken" for white meat and "shawarma" for dark meat.
- Best ever!!! Seriously!! Fresh,healthy,tasty,everything I've had is amazing. Treat yourself to something special.
- The smoothies are great. Even Lauren agrees.
- Great chicken shawarma, and jasmine rice!
- The deboned chicken is a ten!
- My go to middle eastern spot!
- Best food in Hamtramck..!! Pricey but amazing
- Rude employees but the foods decent. The foods about 3 stars but the service is 0 stars.
- Good food few economic item. Needs to be more economic considering its location it would never have empty seats
- Food are very tasty there.
- Everything is amazing here