Theme Park, Other Outdoors
Underwood St (at Dan Patch Ave)
Falcon Heights, MN
- Best $2.50 you can spend at the fair! Line moves as fast as this thrilling slide ride!
- 2019 is the 50th Anniversary of the Giant Slide at the MN State Fair. One of a kind souvenirs offered this year and this year only.
- Not just for kids! Get a great view of the Fairgrounds from the top, then slide down on a burlap sack for a thrill that won't make you lose your lunch.
- Keeping the legs straight and shoulders back, you'll go faster
- After your slide, head over to the SW corner of Dan Patch and Cosgrove for a Reuben Dog or refreshing beer! Right inside the main Snelling entrance.
- Ride the wave!
- When I was a kid we'd sometimes sneak into the fairgrounds at night to go down the giant slide. Still fun even when it's not on the sly, though.