15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd
Escondido, CA 92027
- The bridge next to the water play area is the best place for photography.
- Seriously get here early if you have any desire to see anything but butts. The people with children are extremely rude to anyone trying to see because they're knowingly in the way.
- Get there early, bridge is best location.
- Get a cold drink and get a good spot early.
- Arrive >30 min early for good viewing spot.
- 3:30 everyday; people start picking their viewing spots at 3pm.
- Awesome attraction, I recommended
- Pay the extra for the special viewing area, well worth the 6 bucks.
- Watch in on YouTube not worth the time waiting for it and heat and people
- Get here early; the place was surrounded by 4:30