Bakery, Tea Room
801 E Valley Blvd # 105-106
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Very slow service
- They have vegetarian baked buns here! :)
- $10 minimum on credit card
- Nice frosted milk drink, I added taro, pudding and red beans, delicious. Baked goods are nice too, but I know they are high calorie!
- Best Bread & Pastries in San Gabriel !
- Black milk tea, brick toast, custard buns
- Delicious little cakes!
- I thought the green tea was average.
- The strawberry green tea is fantastic!
- Their dark chocolate kitty cupcakes and Green Tea with Black Sesame cartoon ghost cupcakes scream cute.
- Everything i have ever tried here is freakin' amazing!! Love love love!!!
- Please bring back the Sakura green tea. Only good thing here. )=
- Fresh and unique buns!
- Slow, very slow.
- Their bakery items are 30% after 10pm =) and their baked good rock!
- Still the best bobas in SGV. Kills h&h, better than the oversweetened Factory Tea Bar
- Awesome taro mochi buns!
- Pan = O Face
- Service with a smile and then some!
- Good service but these people are slower than any tea place around. *sigh*