510 Glenwood Ave (Johnson St)
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Always fun, never had a bad time...Enjoy!
- Do the Sunday brunch, the buffet is great!
- Best martini for this year.
- Had two entrees, and though I cant complain much about the food, it did lack seasoning. Salt helped... but good atmosphere and great service.
- The seafood pasta is awful - very bland. Even the waitress agreed. Don't do it!
- My wife & I ate there Saturday night before we went to the hookah bar. Great food!
- Go on Thursdays its LADIES NIGHT with 1/2 Dinner and Martini's. Get the Scallops or the chicken they are AWESOME. The Blueberry infused Martini and Margarita Martini are delicious
- Go for the breakfast buffet!