Sports Bar, Nightclub, American
39 Main St (at Middle St.)
Plymouth, MA 02360
- Enjoy the nice trim that works here!
- All the food is fresh and tastes amazing. New plate every quarter and daily specials as well as 8.99 pitcher and a cheese pizza all day every day. Kitchen closes at 9pm
- Chicken bacon ranch wrap is delicious!
- Great nachos and burgers! Fun atmosphere.
- I just had the best, most flavorful burger I've ever had! Best meal ever tonight! Plus....wedge salad, amazing!
- Worst bar in the history of bars or pussy
- Now that this place is open there are typically less douchebags at all the other bars in town.
- I'm not sure what the house beer is but it's gross. But cheap. Consume at own risk
- Only $2.50 for a pint of the Main Street Brew! Also hot bartenders!
- Deff need more of a beer selection but they have a pretty decent wine list. Plus! Every Sunday Alisha Hayley and Jon play live music which is awesome :) I hope it stays open!
- have to work on beer selection but for week old not bad...also tv's in bathroom...awesome!