Food Court, Malay, Asian
Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera)
Penang Hill, Pulau Pinang 11300
- Nice char Kue teow
- The drink and dessert stalls are down on B2. It's all food stalls (except that one gift shop) on B1.
- ABC ice kacang is pretty nice
- Go to Mee Udang stall. Try their mee udang and delicious char koay teow. Worth your money.
- Must try Abc special at kaknor cafe
- The only main calories reimbursement station providing various juices, shaved-ice dessert etc at lower floor while other street food on upper.
- Variety of malays food & Reasonable food price...!recommend
- Stall no 24 Ice Kacang is mediocre. The atapchi is hard. Meh... all the stalls at drinks area serve exactly the same thing.
- Come to B1 12, mee kung fu. The bihun singapore & char koay teow delicious
- Foods and drinks are sold separately on different floors, isn't that weird?!
- Nice view and cold place
- Lousy place to eat. Expensive and lousy
- Curry puff, so so only~ .:(
- Ais kacang is worth the fenicular ride!
- The food is upstairs while beverages downstairs.. Very not convenience!!
- Great food and clean environment.
- Ice kacang special RM4.50 :)
- Mahal. Sedap.
- Abc sedappp!!!