Sushi, Seafood, Café
- The Tasting Menu is the best value, with miso soup, edamame, seaweed salad, gyoza, tuna tataki, tempura roll and Chesapeake roll all for $16
- If the Cuban panini is available you have to get or try it it's amazing
- Reasonable prices for amazing sushi. If you have the time, sit down and have them make it fresh instead of buying the prepackaged stuff; it tastes so much better. No-tip service, too!
- Sushi, beer, everything !
- Skip the mediocre coffee & stroll down to Starbucks instead.
- Great place to have a quick seafood lunch. Although they have things other than seafood.
- Great alternative place to have a healthy dinner.
- Even if you are getting it to go they will make it fresh for you...just ask!!
- The Tataki Ahi Tuna Nigiri is the best sushi I have ever tasted. The addition of pepper is brilliant.