1333 N Milwaukee Ave (at Paulina)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Cool lounge on 2nd floor for the hipster crowd...
- The Chicago Improv Den - Tuesdays at 8 and Saturdays at 10:30 - has some of the best shows I've ever seen in Chicago. Cheap too - $5 and $8.Worth every penny for a great night and inintimate setting.
- They have a pay lot on Paulina.
- Good coffee, friendly staff, quality shows, theatre people, comfy lounge area: what else do you want?
- "The Pillowman" runs from December 5th through the 15th!
- Check out A Midlife Something until April 20th.
- I'm here to perform in FIGHT NIGHT: ROUND 2 and the space is absolutely amazing to work in!
- 1 building, 3 floors, 9 venues. Live performances all week long - theater, improv, comedy, music, dance. Haven Lounge, cafe/bar on 1st floor, has food & drinks all day. Check it out!
- Loved it here
- Excellent bar, especially for a theater.
- Love it here. They have a bar stocked with a good amount of choices! Must come here!
- Love checking out an Improv Den show here! Fun and committed comedy.
- interesting experience and interactive play
- Cool theatre on the north side. Nice variety of performances
- Cozy theater space!
- DOUBLE FEATURE IS GREAT! Made me lol.
- Amazing production of Hughie by Eugene O'Neill. Must see.
- See RICH AND FAMOUS.
- Seeing the Drawer boy by filament theatre
- Fly Honey Show!