Movie Theater, Cineplex
- $4 matinee. Can't beat it.
- All stadium seating is nice. Their STUBS rewards program is well worth the $12 you pay for it, if you go to the movies often.
- The AMC Stubs card is so worth the $12 if you are an avid movie goer. Mine has paid for itself 3 times over in the first 6 months!
- $4 matinee ticket prices are nothing to complain about. It's double that where I am from in California.
- Tip : The slick flick pick for me n' my chick.
- Love that they have cool indie movies and documentaries.
- 6 buck movies every weeknight!
- The price is much more resasonable than the Michigan City location. Very friendly staff
- Won't be back. They turned the arcade into a bar and the prices are ridiculous. Please explain to me why they couldn't leave the arcade and turn the second, unused concession stand into a bar?
- Curved screens, comfortable enough seating, and concessions to satisfy most. Rewards program is great!
- This was a typical chair in theater 14. Made me wonder if the popcorn was giving everybody diarrhea. Don't shine a flashlight on the chairs if you don't want to know what you are sitting on. Gross!
- The seats aren't that comfortable but the ticket prices are hella cheap.
- All movies are now $3.99 before 4pm and $5.99 after. Treat yourself!
- It's really expensive but it's a nice theatre.
- Comfy, but kinda expensive
- Look...I live in Chicago now... And couldn't believe how cheap it is back home. 5.50 for kids yo!
- Movies before 6 is only 5 bucks
- stadium seating is the best
- So much better before they were owned by AMC
- So miss Student id discounts!!