Shop C, 88 Commercial Bldg, 38-42 Wing Lok St
+852 2851 4688
- The crudo pizza ($130 regular; $220 very big), generously topped with paper-thin slices of parma ham, rocket and shavings of parmigiano reggiano is an especially delicious and popular choice.
- Great beer selection... And pizza. Can't go wrong.
- Go big, always go big! One of the best pizzas in town.
- Pizza done right and a nice beer bottle list to accompany your individual pie.
- In a word....crudo
- The worst pizza! Bad experience.
- , . 0.25, . . )
- One of the rare place in HK with anchovy on some pizzas !
- Can't beat the pizza at this place! Just outside Sheung Wan MTR Exit A2
- #2 pizza is amazing. Only have had pizza this good in Italy or Thailand before. Only a 5 minute walk from the Macau ferry terminal (Shun Tak Centre). Not a fancy place just great food
- Try the inferno. Goes well with a strong hoppy beer.
- Honest pizza with a very good value for money, unfortunately the place it's not very nice, it's only good for a quick meal or takeaway.
- Crudo and carbonara. Delicious
- Tried the Hawaiian and Maghuerita both yummy! Better than most places in HK
- They don't serve single slices or baby sizes at dinner, so bring a friend to dine with!
- Is it best place ? Thanks a lot
- Like the pizza! Ordered half Crudo and half Capricciosa. Garlic bread was standard. Wings were good! Go have a try!
- Second time to here! Just realized we could do half-half as long as they are the same sauce base. Again Crudor didn't fail us. Chicken wings were also recommended!
- Like their Crudor pizza and wings! Quick eat at reasonable price. But the background music was quite loud
- One of the best Hawaiian pizzas I've had, delicious