865 Market St (in Westfield San Francisco Centre)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Shitty Wok is a must!
- Korean restaurant is good option. Pick BBQ rib with lots of gimchi....uhhh...yummy!!!
- Welcome to fat city.
- Lots of options and the food is pretty good
- Coriander Thai, Loving Hut, Buckhorn Grill
- Hungry and thirsty as you pass by? Another nice spot for refreshments and a quick grub.
- Buckthorns for the carnivores
- Good and tasty
- For $11.75, Catch Isle's Seafood Stew is a hot, hearty spicy good meal. More like cioppino, than boulliabase .plenty mussels and fish.
- The Vegan place is really good. I love the pho there. $9 for a good sized bowl.
- $6 fish tacos @ Catch Isle!
- Yummy clam chowder from the San Francisco Soup Company
- Get the poke tuna bowl at Kichi Grill !!
- There are calbee shop & Kichi Grill (Japanese food).
- Catch Isle has great deals. $1 oysters too?
- Try the Gourmet Thai
- Out the Door is close for remodel - grrrrrr.
- The Loving Hut has amazing salads. Also great hot plate dishes--basil mushroom is delicious.
- They have big portions my favorite is the basil chicken and spicy catfish