G/F, 21A Brown St
+852 2504 2000
- One of the few places in Hong Kong where you can get Kagua Blanc and Kagua Rouge, a high-end Belgian-brewed Japanese-style beer.
- Moved to 21 Brown Street now...
- Outrageously good tongue yakitori. Actually all of it was good. Great staff as well.
- Pretty authentic yakitori place and 50% off selected alcoholic drinks after 9pm
- Awesome pork belly, beef ribs & lamb. Chicken wings & skins are average. 50% off on selected sakes & beer after 9p. Like!
- Love the food!
- hands down one of the best yakitori places in hk. the white eel yakitori is a must try.
- Hm... hk style jap skewers... if only the ingredients were better :( a bit too salty for me.
- The welcome drink lychee shochu is nice. Beef tongue is good, bite size tenderloin is good, the chicken meat ball is ok but not the best I have.
- Get your Yona Yona or Sun Sun Organic ale here!
- Get a ton of skewers to share with your friends. The sweet potato yakitori is to die for and the chrysanthemum tea they serve is great!
- Charming, small, great service.G/F, 21 School Street, Tai Hang, Hong Kong // Tel: 2504 2000 // goyayakitori.com
- One stick per order. Very tasty. Wings, fish balls, baby sweet potatos!