Food Truck, Snacks
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang
- ,must try. Close on Sunday
- Very yummy nian GAO fried with yam.
- Try the amazing Bakoh (its like a donut filled with sweet potato and coconut syrup)
- Kuih bako with yam and sweet potato is good. Batter is light yet crispy.
- Nice kuih!
- FRIED BANANA!!! OMG!! Imba!!! >.<
- !! !!
- usually open until 5 or 6pm..
- bestnice to try
- Famous for their Fried Kuih Bakul, Pisang Goreng, and Fried Sweet Potatoes. Small bites and suitable for tea time. One of the best fritters stall on PG island. -Penang Kia Food Critique-