Hotel, Motel, Inn
- Why are the pillows so tiny?
- The breakfast is not the best at times so don't be afraid to say something to management. Whether or not they do anything is another story...
- Beware of drunk guys singing at 2 a.m.
- Ask about the hourly rate... With my mom
- The pillows aren't tiny, y'all! You just gotta unfold em!
- check online pricing first. saved twenty buck s
- Day 3 the pool man is trying to revive the clarity #opaque
- Where is the dislike button for finding bugs in your room?
- This place was pretty disgusting. My family chose to cut our trip short based on the quality of the hotel. Tiny bathroom with barely any room to stand. Pictures on website were very deceptive
- My tiny pillows don't unfold. There is not a lot of room for parking.
- These pillows really don't unfold. They are so tiny.
- Book 3 months in advance for a great rate. Hotel not far from downtown festivities! Free WiFi & breakfast too! ;)
- Esta muy bien situado. A diez minutos del museo johnny cash, country music hall of fame... tienen que renovar los baos y el desayuno es psimo. Es caro para el estado del hotel.
- Great breakfast! Hot eggs and sausage, waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, pastries, begals. All that plus a comfy bed for about $100 is great! I do recommend!
- Day one pool clarity
- Good breakfast room
- The staff here are VERY rude. There was a problem with my booking, and they talked about it to one another in a foreign language, and were so unhelpful. Would never stay here again.
- There is wifi! The pillows make you feel like a giant when you walk in, but the expand for your pleasure. Nice room for what I paid. Newer flat screen tv, mini fridge, microwave, safe, smoking room
- Amazing Showers. Not pleased with complimentary breakfast. :(
- No wifi? Makes me sad