- A great selection of wraps at a good price.
- If Marion Cash, Dawn and the other Scuzzy guys and gals from around 1989-90 are still there-FuhGETaboutit! Service was Very Poor, Officious and Discourteous. They even tried to Cheat me.
- The burgers are pretty good here, especially the Texas BBQ Burger (ask for a side of onion rings to put on top). But avoid the paninis. They're a joke. They don't even have the panini grill marks.
- $4.50 discount if you're a volunteer at the hospital. :p If not for that, the prices would be too outrageous.
- The quesadillas are amazing! And I'm not a fan of burgers but they definitely know how to make one. Bad part is that service is so slow! I want food NOW!
- The service here is gettin worst and worst...Even if you call in a order they mess it up...And some of the kids they have working the counter are so slow Sometimes it seems like their in another world
- Try te grilled chicken panini with red peppers and pesto.
- It's better to call in your order ... By the time you get there it will be ready... Just hope they placed the rite order...