2 East Jefferson St (1st St. & Jefferson)
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- These giant ice cubes are phenomisexical!
- This is a very cool hotel for Tucsonans coming up to visit family in Phoenix! Don't forget to sign up for the InTouch loyalty program to get special deals.
- Try an Absolut New Cuban! A perfect cocktail for any time during the day! (perfectly balanced with just being slightly dry)
- The bosco (the dog in the lobby) is very nice. Pay him a visit. You will love him!
- Use the gym next door
- Beautiful hotel!
- Great hotel! If you're looking for miles, The Clarendon Hotel offers 1,000 to 2,500 miles for every night stayed!
- You can go to wine hour from 5-6 with complimentary wine
- Breakfast service is slow.....
- Guests have access to neighbor gym which is GREAT
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, great location Pool bar was a fun spot
- Very nice hotel walking distance to Chase Field - ask for a room with a soaking tub in the shower area. Pool area is great as well.
- Fairly nice hotel downtown walkable to shops and restaurants
- Gorgeous rooms, great guest service and a central location. Highly recommended if you're in Phoenix.
- Clean and fresh rooms with a great pool area
- Pool rooms drinks view location
- Get a south facing skyline room. Nice view and quiet side of the building.
- Make sure you join their rewards program (for free), to get free internet for your stay.
- Internet is too slow to use, tv does not have cartoon network, bed is uncomfortable. Staff is friendly.
- Request a coffee maker fr guest services :)