$ $ $
Terminal A (DCA Airport)
Washington, VA 20003
- Nothing better than a place to grab some beer before a flight. But the beer can be tasty!
- Food comes from Allie's Delicatessen, which is directly across the hallway.
- Their food comes from Allie's right across the hall, but you can bring in any food you want to have with your beer.
- They were out of soup by 5 pm.
- Asian chicken salad seems likely microwaved and kinda meh for the top priced item on their menu.
- Seems like no one wants to be here. A small place that no one digs but everyone wants to be in. Too bad they have to drink Sam Adams.
- Don't eat here. Drink here. But don't eat here. Noshes are better a little farther down at Euro Cafe.
- The seating area is for "brewhouse" customers so if you want something from allie's and want to sit down, order your food off the brewhouse menu.
- There is a TV at each end of the room. Both on the same channel.
- Bartenders act like try are government workers only move when their cell phone lights up.
- Fantastic Bloody Mary !
- Octoberfest and Cherry wheat on tap! Yummmm
- Closes at 830 booooo
- There are two Sam Adams in DCA. One outside terminal A security and one inside. Oh, and the one outside has shoestring fries on the menu with the sandwiches. Inside you will get chips!
- Umm. Skip the fish & chips. It's well dodgy!
- Try the Cherry Wheat. Great in the bottle, EXCELLENT on tap.
- The Boston Ale is quite nice
- There is one tv at the bar
- They have TVs; they're just tiny and tucked away in a corner. Good beer though; pee before you're flight...
- Eh at best