Deli / Bodega
700 10th Ave (at W 49th St)
New York, NY 10019
- The grocery selection is vast, even though the store is small. They have almost everything you need here.
- They have a big selection for food in the deli case! All fresh and tasty! Best deli in Manhattan.
- This place is so clean & organized! n food is always fresh ~ great service, gotta love this deli ;P
- Excelente comida, rica, fresca, sana y a un buen precio, si ya estas hart de solo hamburguesas...
- Don't let the line scare you away. These guys are fast.
- Best coffee I've had in NYC!
- Grab breakfast here! Best in town for your dollar.
- Best sausage egg and cheese in hood
- This place is very clean. The salads are good here. I hear breakfast is good, but I've never had it here since they don't do pancakes or French toast even though it's on the menu.
- Wraps are delicious. Cleanest deli in this part of town
- BE CAREFUL during the paying process. They give you the wrong change and charge higher prices than what is listed on the menu board. I have reported them to the NYC Dept. Of Consumer Affairs.
- The Cuban Panini Is AMAZING!!!
- Try the California Wrap! So yummy...