Ampang, Selangor 68000
- Is a must to try their steam bread with the "snow butter" aka ...best in town
- Nice coffee and milk tea! All noodle stalls here serves nice noodles like pork noodles, wan tan mee and pork meat ball noodles too! But bread here not my favourite so far.
- Wantan mee n curry mee is delicious also roast pork n char siew skin crispy n juicy.
- The noodle is just okay but wanton is crispy and char siew is good. Snow butter bread is just okay, no delightful surprise. Coffeeshop ambience gives a though which feels good
- Wan Tan Mee is very nice here with special BBQ Char Siu pork
- childhood taste and snow butter bread is a must !
- the Kepong curry wantan mee is overhyped, awful! The fried wantan coudnt taste its filling at all.
- Came here at 1:15pm on Monday. Most of the noodles here sold out.
- Finally Pekan Ampang has a Wantan Mee that is worth a drive there for breakfast.
- Long time did not visit Sun Sun Coffee shop suddenly missed the foods......
- Curry mee n wanton mee
- Only got big meal until 2.30pm afterwards only snacks
- Wan Tan Mee,
- The best coffee in town
- Coffee, Kaya Bread
- snow butter bread is the best!!