$ $ $
- The bathroom is in the basement - NYC style.
- Everything is amazing!
- The pot roast and potatoes for Sunday Brunch are to die for!
- Brunch pro-tip: the one egg side for $1 is really two eggs if it's scrambled
- The pancake stuffed with bacon and sausage is delish and HUGE
- For brunch, get the eggs Benedict with shrimp. The poached eggs and shrimp were both perfectly cooked (i.e. not over-cooked)
- The pot roast and homefries for Sunday Brunch are to die for!
- Delicious all around!
- Sweat potato fries are a no brainer.
- The tuna-fish is to die for! Salad or sandwich you can't go wrong!
- Try the turkey, bacon, tomato and cheese panini with chipolte mayo! Today's special!
- Try the soup of the day with Sweet Potato fries- yummo!
- Make sure your fish is cooked. The coleslaw was spoiled. 30 dollars for two fish lunches and sodas. Ridiculous. I won't be back.