- They have changed the breaded cheese starter but its not as good :( too much bread, not enough cheese.
- Nice location, friendly staff, food tasty but portions quite small, nice lunch menu, good desserts. Generally ok.
- Super friendly staffs, good pasta and great dessert (cookie dough al formo)
- Great service and the Roma pizza is the best
- The staff are not nice at all !!! And the kids pizza is spicy !!! worst branch i've visit
- Good food. Friendly service
- A family friendly place. Food is good in general but nothing special. Service is good. Try Gamberi for starters and cannelloni with ricotta & spinach
- A very delicious restaurant
- Great pizza, fast service.
- To be honest, I just ate here the best pizza of my entire life O_O
- Bem "mais ou menos"... Serve para matar a fome j que a maioria dos restaurantes encerra a cozinha s 21h no inverno e esse fica aberto.
- Delicimo! :)
- Delicious carbonara.
- Great thin Italian pizzas, lovely environment and efficient service.
- Must try the cookie dough lava cake!
- Keep left on your way out and you'll avoid the quirky door trap.
- Cookie dough lava cake is heven!
- Avoid. Tourist food. Not a true Italian.