$ $ $
Bangsal Nelayan Sementara Pantai Bersih (Jalan Bagan Ajam)
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang 13000
+60 19-411 3611
- Nyonya style steam fish is recomended
- really good meh??
- Lala kam Yong not good this is 3rd time . Ikan merah Portuguese style and mantis prawn chilli kering very nice. Tomyam seafood was good
- The food here sucks!The price is also not reasonable.Eg:the toufu ,Anyone who can cook, can easily cook better at home for that dish! The marmite chicken doesn't taste like marmite chicken either!
- Bad service. Expensive better off heading to batu kawan for real seafood.
- Bangsai Nelayan Sementara Pantai Bersih, No. 1, Jalan Bagan Ajam, 13000 Butterworth, Penang. Tel: +6 019 457 6617 Open: 6pm-1am
- here the food still ok.. not nice.. fish overcooked, sotong not fresh..
- The satay here are quite tasty!
- Do order the Kang Kong and the Lala fried with some kind of chili here!
- The food so bad terrible . No taste and serve cold . Please don't come here if u really wanna have a good seafood . Better go eat chao Kuey tiow haha
- Curry sotong not bad,well cooked squid.Butter salted egg crab are good but pricey.RM104 for two crab.
- Quite expensive on the crab. Average rating for it only..
- Satay chicken
- Seafood - try the crab cooked in salted egg dressings
- Fish RM9/100g and crab RM8/100g. Ask before you order.
- Steam crab is super disgusting. It smells of dead crab.
- The foods so so and the price is not reasonable!
- A great view of Penang island from here.