C3, Fun Zon, Jalan Ibrahim Sultan (Stulang Laut)
Johor Bahru, Johor 80300
- "Lala soup" is good. Dishes are reasonable priced and sized. Park at outdoor carpark for stroller/wheelchair access.
- Try their fried chicken with fried ginger slices! Surprise on the palate.
- (The Zon) C3, Fun Zon, Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Laut, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Tel : 607-221 9988 Website : www.taison.com.my : 3pm 1am (/1.30am)
- RM38 for a duty free carlsberg beer tower
- Must try the indonesian prawn with bun!!
- Reservations: 07-2219988/Fax:07-2218511
- Nice seafood, near to duty free shop
- Not so fancy! Blend taste! Great atmosphere! Seriously expensive!
- We ordered "birthday noodle", Lala soup, roasted duck/chic, deep fried ginger chic, chili crab, salted egg crab, fried calamari, mix vege, steam fish. It was a less crowded weekday, food below par.
- Great Girls Around Here
- Packed with people. Food are okay.
- Nice place and unforgettable
- Nice seafood at zon
- Salted egg crab 9/10, longevity noodles 8/10, chili crab 9/10 yum yum yum and only 155RM for 3ppl incl beer... We'll be going back!
- Pay for carpark through the restaurant. RM3.
- please help upload the picture leh...
- SU, Please do not remove "The Zon". This is part of the name of the restaurant.