$ $ $
1511 NY 22
Brewster, NY 10509
- Pizza is really good here.
- Eggplant focaccia sandwich is so delicious
- Great happy hour and Drinks, (finally a bartender that can make a old fashioned).
- Pizza is a hit or miss. They should make the buffalo pie without ranch, not everyone likes it.
- Don't be put off by its strip mall location, Aversano's punches well above its weight. The food and service here are excellent.
- Smoking hot red head waitress, knows the menu. The Buff Moz is "Ah, morone"
- Great cheese pizza, slices are big. Lemon pure leaf ice tea tastes great
- Don't believe Zagat. 21 for food, yes but 21 for service and decor? No way!
- Buffalo mozzarella cheese appetizer is a must.
- The best! John & Paul make you feel like "family" and they never dissapoint with the food! Go and go often!!! Love you guys, Alyssa
- The cavatelli and broccoli is divine!
- Always order a special, you will never be desipointed. Trust me.
- Best buffalo chicken pizza ever!