Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Vegetarian / Vegan
304 N Main St (at Elgin St)
Spearfish, SD 57783
- Get the london fog, I dare you to. Those coaches in the front, amazing for kicking back and writing out a few lines.
- Snowy days always call for a hot chai with almond milk.
- Great selection of organic coffee - nice place to catch up with friends and get a little work done.
- The Columbia is fantastic!
- Fabulous pastries.
- Amazing coffee!!
- There is some great art by Local Black Hills artists on the walls at the Green Bean! Just another great reason to visit this cool coffee house.
- This used to be Two Pines and it's going through a nice renovation. New look and art inside. Open Mic Friday nights.
- Tis the season for caramel apple cider!
- Try the tasty hidden items; tear drop or the cuban espresso. Not on the menu, but they'll know if you ask for it :)
- Their grilled paninis are good and use homemade recipes. Really tasty brewed coffee (Kaladi Bros), so try a full-body coffee with an orange cinnamon roll.
- The lunch special is a heckuva deal. Cup of soup, half sandwich, chips and a pickle
- Great atmosphere, full of mismatched furniture, and a lovely porch! Tasty, dark and flavorful coffee as well.