$ $ $
40797 Big Bear Blvd
Big Bear, CA 92315
- Food is really good but it takes a while to get at your table
- Locals love it. Most flatlanders are in too much of a rush to enjoy it.
- Don't come hungry, it takes too long to order and get food.
- Expensive dishes...basil chicken wasn't worth $30...chicken wings wasn't too worth it as well...seafood pasta was greasy but more bang for my buck compared to the chicken
- Pork or chicken tostada and a pitcher of beer everytime! Happy Hour from 3-6 Sunday-Friday.
- Come before 6pm on weekends. Service was fast, until large party's showed up. Decent beer selection.
- First time here... A couple of small hiccups but the food was excellent and our waitress did a great job of taking care of us. A great place to end the day when the sun is going down!
- Mushroom appetizer and basil chicken was great!
- Service is very bad
- Went our first night in town food was so good we didn't risk another restaurant so we went back to Nottingham's.
- Pasta picatta! Delicious!!!!
- Cream of broccoli soup... Yum!
- Come hungry.. OMG, huge sandwiches
- Liked the shrimp and crab ommelette.
- Aceptarn grupos grandes, pero tardan muchsimo con la comida, la cual no es nada fuera de este mundo.
- Burgers are good.